464 messages over 58 pages: << Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 ... 57 58 Next >>
Марк
Russian Federation
Joined 4844 days ago

2096 posts - 2972 votes 
Speaks: Russian*

Message 273 of 464
30 April 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged 
Я также очень люблю Храм Спаса-на-Крови. Еще я очень люблю... Кроме того, ...
Остальное все правильно.
1 person has voted this message useful

Solfrid Cristin
Heptaglot
Winner TAC 2011 & 2012
Norway
Joined 5122 days ago

4143 posts - 8864 votes 
Speaks: Norwegian*, Spanish, Swedish, French, English, German, Italian
Studies: Russian

Message 274 of 464
30 April 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged 
Марк wrote:
Я также очень люблю Храм Спаса-на-Крови. Еще я очень люблю... Кроме того, ...
Остальное все правильно.

And here I thought we had a common passion for a moment, and all you wanted was to correct my mistake:-)

Thank you Mark, the correction is much appreciated!

Josquin
Heptaglot
Germany
Joined 4632 days ago

2266 posts - 3992 votes 
Speaks: German*, English, French, Latin, Italian, Russian, Swedish
Studies: Japanese, Irish, Portuguese, Persian

Message 275 of 464
30 April 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged 
Here's my April challenge. I chose task 1, but adapted it by writing about two Russian cities I'd like to see.

If anybody needs an extension of the deadline for this month's challenge, we can surely talk about it. I think the forum was down for about a week, so I'll accept any contribution posted by the end of Sunday, May 4th.

Санкт Петербург и Москва

Сначала, я знаю, что я должен написать о своем любимом городе в России, но есть два российских города, которые я хотел бы посетить. Поэтому напишу об обоих.

Я никогда еще не был в России, но мне хотелось бы поехать в Петербург, потому что говорят, что это очень красивый город. Петербург расположен на берегу реки Невы и был построен Петром Первым.

Я хотел бы увидеть Зимний дворец, Павлопетровскую крепость и известный музей Эрмитаж. Я думаю, что было бы замечательно погулять по Невскому проспекту и посетить дома, в которых жили Достоевский или Пушкин.

Но я также хочу увидеть Москву, особенно Красную площадь с Кремлем и Храмом Василия и Большой театр. Москва и Петербург – самые известные и важные города России. Я хочу их посетить, чтобы увидеть и узнать, как живут русские, и, конечно, чтобы поговорить с ними на русском языке.

Edited by Josquin on 03 May 2014 at 7:02pm

2 persons have voted this message useful

chokofingrz
Pentaglot
England
Joined 4977 days ago

241 posts - 430 votes 
Speaks: English*, French, Spanish, German, Italian
Studies: Russian, Japanese, Catalan, Luxembourgish

Message 276 of 464
01 May 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged 
Это хорошо читать эти короткие тексты писанные моими товарищами, потому что большей частью язык достаточно легко понять, и я обычно выучиваю несколько новые слова каждый раз.

It's great to read these short texts written by my team-mates because for the most part the language is easy enough to understand, and I usually pick up a few new words each time :)

milesaway
Triglot
Russian Federation
Joined 4119 days ago

134 posts - 181 votes 
Speaks: French, English*, Russian
Studies: Finnish, Sign Language

Message 277 of 464
01 May 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged 
I'll write and post mine either today or tomorrow. We've got a nice long week-end, both
this week-end and next.

I'll be taking a day trip to Novgorod on Saturday, at least, that's the plan.

Solfrid: That church is my favourite building in St. Petersburg. Whenever I'm in the
area, I always stop to admire it.

Josquin
Heptaglot
Germany
Joined 4632 days ago

2266 posts - 3992 votes 
Speaks: German*, English, French, Latin, Italian, Russian, Swedish
Studies: Japanese, Irish, Portuguese, Persian

Message 278 of 464
05 May 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged 
MAY CHALLENGE

If I see this correctly, only Cristina and I completed the April challenge. Yay us! ;)

For the May Challenge, I thought it would be good to get to know Russian culture a little bit better, so try to find a Russian movie that interests you, watch it, and tell us about it in this thread in Russian!

For the purpose of this challenge, it should be a movie originally filmed in Russian, not dubbed into Russian. The length of the film doesn't matter, so a short movie would count the same as a regular one.

Enjoy and успехов!

chokofingrz
Pentaglot
England
Joined 4977 days ago

241 posts - 430 votes 
Speaks: English*, French, Spanish, German, Italian
Studies: Russian, Japanese, Catalan, Luxembourgish

Message 279 of 464
06 May 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged 
Josquin wrote:

If I see this correctly, only Cristina and I completed the April challenge. Yay us! ;)

Please check page 32 again :p

May should be easy. I've watched a couple of suitable movies recently and just needed a reason to write something about them.

Solfrid Cristin
Heptaglot
Winner TAC 2011 & 2012
Norway
Joined 5122 days ago

4143 posts - 8864 votes 
Speaks: Norwegian*, Spanish, Swedish, French, English, German, Italian
Studies: Russian

Message 280 of 464
06 May 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged 
I was just going to point out that there were three of us - I think you completed the challenge so early that you went under the radar :-)

I was thinking that in order not to scare the beginners among us, we should perhaps specify that they could do this challenge by writing 5 sentences in Russian, and the rest in English, so that the task would not seem too daunting?

I know I would have been scared to death if I had to do this in Russian when I was in the beginning stages.

Someting along the lines off

1. This film is called XXX
2. The main theme/action is xxx
3. The director of the film is called xxx
4. I like/dislike it because xxxx
5. I would recommend/not recommend this film because xxx

Remember that these are suggestions only, to get get you started, you can write anything else you like, and that Google translate is your friend for expressions that are too difficult :-)

This discussion contains 464 messages over 58 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version