dbag
United Kingdom
Joined 4810 days ago

605 posts - 1046 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 209 of 271
01 July 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged 
Okay, I am a little stuck- 13 minutes into episode 46 of El capo, the audio cuts out and stays that way for the whole episode. I really don't want to skip ahead to episode 47 without seeing what happens in this one- it seems to be an important episode.

Anyone have any suggestions?
1 person has voted this message useful

iguanamon
Pentaglot
Virgin Islands
Speaks: Ladino
Joined 5050 days ago

2237 posts - 6731 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, Creole (French)

Message 210 of 271
02 July 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged 
I found it here El Capo Capítulo 46 I assume it's the second season you're after.

Edited by iguanamon on 02 July 2013 at 12:43am

2 persons have voted this message useful

dbag
United Kingdom
Joined 4810 days ago

605 posts - 1046 votes 

Message 211 of 271
02 July 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged 
Thanks for the quick reply, but unfortunately it's the first season I'm after, and its the mundofox page that I have been watching it on. Perhaps I have to bite the bullet and buy a multi region dvd player, then get the boxset?

iguanamon
Pentaglot
Virgin Islands
Speaks: Ladino
Joined 5050 days ago

2237 posts - 6731 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, Creole (French)

Message 212 of 271
02 July 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged 
Try here. This may be the first season episode you're after. If not, I'm sorry. Try searching for "El Capo 1 resumen (o sinopsis)". At least you'll know what went down.

Edited by iguanamon on 02 July 2013 at 1:00am

dbag
United Kingdom
Joined 4810 days ago

605 posts - 1046 votes 

Message 213 of 271
02 July 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged 
Iguanamon, Your awesome! It works! I had tried various links but they all either sent me back to the mundofox page or required downloading dubious looking codes.

Its 12:15 here and I need some sleep, but I have another day off tomorrow so I will crack on then. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

James29
Diglot
United States
Joined 5163 days ago

1265 posts - 2113 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish
Studies: French

Message 214 of 271
02 July 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged 
Same thing happened to me once on the mundofox website and I switched browsers and it worked fine on a different browser.

dbag
United Kingdom
Joined 4810 days ago

605 posts - 1046 votes 

Message 215 of 271
04 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged 
I can't believe its over a month since I last posted! The time really does fly. Its not been a great month for Spanish as I am still murdering myself by working all the hours godsend. I haven't watched any El Capo for a little while - I think I got up to about ep 53. Its a great series to watch but only if I am working a normal length day. If I work a 13 hour day I find I can't maintain my interest very long and I just don't enjoy it as much, so instead I do things like listen to RTVE, watch travel programs etc. I can usually understand one person reading from a script very well, en ough to listen solely for enjoyment.

I do worry that I need to be doing some different activities other than just listening / watching all the time.At the minute though I just don't have time. So far I have £3000 saved towards my South America trip, and would have a good deal more if I didn't need to buy a new car ASAP. I have decided that when I reach £5000, which should be quite soon, that I will go easier on myself and give Spanish the next big push, as well as refocus on my fitness and social life.

The good news is that someone has said they will train me as a manager in my line of work when I get back.

I think after I have saved my money I am going to employ the services of a tutor at least once a week, so that I can work on some of the specific weaknesses I have, and look for some people to talk with on the computer- the disheartening thing about where I live is that Spanish speakers are like hens teeth.

BOLIO
United States
Joined 4446 days ago

253 posts - 366 votes 

Message 216 of 271
20 August 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged 
I just spent the day between appointments reading this entire 2 plus year journey. As a person who has floundered for years wanting to study Spanish and never finishing any set program, your commitment to Assimil early on was astounding. Having just started Assimil a few weeks ago(has been sitting on a shelf for a year) and having a long way in front of me, your journey is very encouraging. I do have the advantage of my wife being a native Spanish speaker. I sometimes take her for granted but after reading through your journey, I can see how she will help me in my serious study.

Truly an amazing journey for you and I am so glad you decided to take the time to blog it for us. I really am very appreciative. I wish you the best!

This discussion contains 271 messages over 34 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version