Triglot
Finland
Joined 4041 days ago

544 posts - 1141 votes 
Speaks: Finnish*, English, Swedish
Studies: Russian

Message 33 of 33
17 September 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged 
Time for another update, this time I'll try to remember all of my target languages:

Icelandic:
Mýrin 37/46

German:
Demian 7(½)/9

Swedish:
I was given the book Låt den rätte komma in by a peer and my library happened to carry the audiobook so I'm listening to the book while reading it, I'm about 196/414 pages in to the book, after which I'll be doing the same to 'Det fördolda' by Hjorth & Rosenfeldt and Stieg Larsson's trilogy. At some point I'll probably start getting Swedish and Norwegians parallels of Jo Nesbö's books and L-R them in Norwegian and then I'll do the same for Danish with another author.

Russian:
So damned much homework for Russian, occasional L-R when I find the energy, when I do it's Dostojevski's Idiot.

Sámi:
A bit annoyed at the books as they're not super great but I'm making do.

Estonian:
Pretty silent on this front. Having hard time finding audiobooks as Estonians don't seem to believe in them.

1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 33 messages over 5 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version