134 messages over 17 pages: << Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 Next >>
tarvos
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2012
China
likeapolyglot.wordpr
Joined 4502 days ago

5310 posts - 9399 votes 
Speaks: Dutch*, English, Swedish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Norwegian, Mandarin, Romanian, Afrikaans
Studies: Greek, Modern Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Korean, Esperanto, Finnish

Message 121 of 134
28 June 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged 
My goal for the week is to complete the last part of the mock C2 exam I am working on.

There isn't much else.
1 person has voted this message useful

Solfrid Cristin
Heptaglot
Winner TAC 2011 & 2012
Norway
Joined 5129 days ago

4143 posts - 8864 votes 
Speaks: Norwegian*, Spanish, Swedish, French, English, German, Italian
Studies: Russian

Message 122 of 134
28 June 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged 
Knowing that the weekend is the best time to work for me, I have managed to go through lessons 2-9 and 24-
25, so I have covered nominative and accusative. Two cases down, four to go :-)

Ogrim
Heptaglot
France
Joined 4434 days ago

991 posts - 1896 votes 
Speaks: Norwegian*, English, Spanish, French, Romansh, German, Italian
Studies: Russian, Catalan, Latin, Greek, Romanian

Message 123 of 134
29 June 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged 
Hello team members. If you've read my log entries lately, you will have seen that I am still actively studying Russian. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do the last challenge, and in general my greatest "sin" when it comes to Russian is that I do not practise writing as much as I should. I have a busy week, but I take on the challenge Solfrid Cristina has given us (by the way, glad to see you back on the forum, your absence lately has been missed), so here is what I aim to do:

Grammar: Review the forms of all the verbs of motion, as well as the prefixed verbs of motion with their respective prepositions and cases.

Reading: Finish the story Отъесд in the book Moskva - Frankfurt - Moskva, I've got approximately 30 Kindle-pages left. (This in addition to my daily 30 minutes of reading news stories online.)

I won't have any Russian class this week, and I am not sure if I will have time to do any writing, so I refrain from stating any goals in respect of oral and written production.

Nieng Zhonghan
Bilingual Tetraglot
Antarctica
Joined 3466 days ago

108 posts - 315 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, Japanese*, Spanish, Galician
Studies: Finnish, Icelandic, Armenian, Mongolian
Studies: Old English, Russian, English, German, Korean, Mandarin

Message 124 of 134
29 June 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged 
My goal of the week is to write everything I did in June in Russian. From now I even
think of updating my log in Russian to practice my writing skills.

I will probably post it tomorrow if I have electricity and an internet connection (wi-fi)
working here as the companies have told me that there might be a maintenance.

tarvos
Super Polyglot
Winner TAC 2012
China
likeapolyglot.wordpr
Joined 4502 days ago

5310 posts - 9399 votes 
Speaks: Dutch*, English, Swedish, French, Russian, German, Italian, Norwegian, Mandarin, Romanian, Afrikaans
Studies: Greek, Modern Hebrew, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Korean, Esperanto, Finnish

Message 125 of 134
29 June 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged 
Well, I have completed the exam preparation and if I sat the exam soon I would most
likely pass the ТРКИ-4 (at C2 level).

Sounds good. It's a good view from the top of the mountain.

Expugnator
Hexaglot
Brazil
Joined 4961 days ago

3335 posts - 4349 votes 
Speaks: Portuguese*, Norwegian, French, English, Italian, Papiamento
Studies: Mandarin, Georgian, Russian

Message 126 of 134
30 June 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged 
I've probably always sounded like the least motivated member at this specific team, but the good news is my Russian lately has seen some progress as well as increase in learning enjoyment. I don't have any short-term plans other than keeping working on what I'm working (Bednaya Nastya, the Divergent trilogy and a textbook with parallel short texts by Soviet writers) but I'm up for a challenge from next month on. I think I can finally try to join a basic conversation as I have a vague idea of the case endings now. Other than that, I'll keep pursuing my reading goal for all the novels and textbooks on minority languages that await.

Josquin
Heptaglot
Germany
Joined 4639 days ago

2266 posts - 3992 votes 
Speaks: German*, English, French, Latin, Italian, Russian, Swedish
Studies: Japanese, Irish, Portuguese, Persian

Message 127 of 134
22 November 2015 at 2:53pm | IP Logged 
Round-up call!

Hello team members of Team Pushkin! Who of you is still active and visiting HTLAL? Please report here or in the new team thread on the new forum.

The forum crisis has dealt a severe blow to our team and to the TAC in general, but let's try to make an effort and catch up with each other again. If you want, we could also try to make a final challenge for this year. So please report in!

Kind regards,

your Captain

Solfrid Cristin
Heptaglot
Winner TAC 2011 & 2012
Norway
Joined 5129 days ago

4143 posts - 8864 votes 
Speaks: Norwegian*, Spanish, Swedish, French, English, German, Italian
Studies: Russian

Message 128 of 134
22 November 2015 at 4:04pm | IP Logged 
I'm here, I have not done much Russian lately, apart from a few films and a few conversations, but I have not
given up :-)

2 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 134 messages over 17 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version