alang
Diglot
Canada
Joined 6980 days ago

563 posts - 757 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish

Message 1 of 3
30 May 2017 at 5:50pm | IP Logged 
I was informed by the Michel Thomas Company about Modern Standard Arabic and Hindi
being released near the end of 2017.
In 2018 Swedish, Norwegian and Korean are supposed to be released.

Release dates are subject to change. (As usual)

Modern Standard Arabic October, 5 2017
Hindi August, 10 2017
Swedish March, 8 2018

Keep in mind these dates can still change. I still have not found out the dates for
Norwegian and Korean, but was informed Norwegian will be near the end of 2018. The
date releases for Michel Thomas I find difficult to obtain, as I had to search the
internet for it. Customer service were unsure of dates, since they do change time to
time.

Edited by alang on 30 May 2017 at 5:51pm

3 persons have voted this message useful

leosmith
United States
Joined 6309 days ago

2365 posts - 3804 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Tagalog

Message 2 of 3
30 May 2017 at 7:42pm | IP Logged 
Thanks for the info. I used the beginner Korean course last year - are you talking about the full
course this time?
1 person has voted this message useful

alang
Diglot
Canada
Joined 6980 days ago

563 posts - 757 votes 
Speaks: English*, Spanish

Message 3 of 3
31 May 2017 at 7:53am | IP Logged 

@leosmith,

The Beginner's/ Total Korean is suppose to be released 2018, not advance/ perfect. The
dates I wrote down were not from the Michel Thomas customer service, as they did not know
the release dates. I just had to search the internet out of curiosity, due to my interest
in Norwegian when it was suppose to be released. Customer Service did inform me before,
that Total Swedish, Norwegian and Korean were suppose to be released in 2017, then later
on it was changed to 2018.

As with anything. We can just wait and see.

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version