United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 33 of 56
14 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged 
Hey there

I found another log that I like a like f=15&t=1394">http://forum.language-learners.org/viewtopic.ph p?f=15&t=1394 I haven't even
finish the log but I like the idea.
1 person has voted this message useful

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 34 of 56
14 April 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged 
I am reading Stelle's 2016 log on the other site learners.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1818">http://forum.languag e-learners.org/viewtopic.php?
f=15&t=1818
and that made me think that I need to get my Berlitz Spanish Workbook to add
to the many things I need to start to get me better at Spanish. It's has 24 unit and I only
did some of it in the past. Now that I really am determined to work this language so I can get
somewhere. I really need to stop reading all these logs because I'm not getting work done. But
I like to work at night anyway the day I just like to see what I can do. I did do some work
today. I read step 4 in my Spanish step by step book and I couldn't get the words so I went to
https://quizlet.com/ to put the words I didn't know and I
started to review it because these words I really didn't understand how to pronounce.

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 35 of 56
16 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged 
Good morning everyone,

Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to work on Spanish. That was a fun idea because I
couldn't sleep and Spanish was on my brain. Last night I downloaded NaturalReader for my
computer so I could hear my Spanish work. Then in the last hour or so I found a website that
can take what I put on NaturalReader and turn it into a mp3.
http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/
I bookmark this site so I can find it when I am ready to turn my written Spanish words into
listening MP3 files. I can't wait for next week because I have a lot of things I want to do
with my Spanish Step By Step Book.
I have made mad progress today unlike yesterday where I wasn't really focus. I sure did make
up for my lack of motivation yesterday. All I need now is too get through the wedding I'm
going to this morning and I will be great if I don't fall a sleep. (I only got two hrs of
sleep.)

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 36 of 56
18 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged 
Hola todos,

Where to start? Well I guess I was reading Bolio's language log this past weekend and I did
get some really good idea's on how to continue my Spanish. But I think I did the most
amazing thing today. I rediscover lingq.
https://www.lingq.com. I sign up for lingq four years ago
and really didn't understand how the site works. Maybe it's because I didn't have enough
material to understand it. But I decided to give the site another go and this time I sign up
for one of there plans. It the next one from the free plan it only cost ten dollars a month
and I can upload all the material I want. I'm excited because I started to important my
Berlitz Self-teacher Spanish book into lingq. I have only done two lesson so far but I stop
so I could telling you what I was doing.
I found how to do the audio from a site call Text to Speech.
http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/.
What is so cool about this site is that what every text you want you can here it before you
download it. So this site plus lingq is a wonder start to really get my Spanish underway. I
will still use Quizlet but this is just a step up on what I was doing on Quizlet. I can't
wait to start studying.

Hasta La Próxima

Edited by Rozzie on 18 April 2016 at 10:37pm

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 37 of 56
19 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged 
Buenos Dias Todos,

Before I went to bed this morning I imported lesson 3 of The Berlitz Self-Teacher
Spanish and that was a very long lesson (chapter). I was glad when I was done because
it took me maybe ninety minutes to write the lesson and get the audio. The audio part
was easy it was writing out the lesson because I can't get the audio unless the lesson
is done. I will translate the lessons later.
Now I am working on lesson 4 so I will keep you updated on how this is coming along. I
did get to do lesson 1 with the audio and read it. I think that was the fun part last
night. Writing these lesson in https://www.lingq.com
will be a good thing but at the same time I know I can only do a couple at a time
because there is a lot of writing for me. I'm not complaining but it's a lot of work.
But I'm up for it it's all good.

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 38 of 56
21 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged 
Hey everyone,

All I did was review leccion tres hoy. That lesson has to do with colors which I
wanted to kind of get more mejor at. I enjoy my review hoy and I did the translation
for leccion tres and tambien did the tips for leccion tres. I only did a little bit
today but I felt good about it. I can't wait to put leccion seis up on Lingq.com

I have been listening to Selena today while working and it's nice to have her running
in the background. She the reason why I'm learning Spanish in the first place so I'm
glad she is coming with me on this journey.

I think from now on I will try and input algo espanol en mi escribe. Just so I can get
use to escribe en espanol.

Un Beso

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 39 of 56
22 April 2016 at 4:28am | IP Logged 
Hello,

Today was very interesting because I started imputing leccion seis but could not finish
writing leccion seis into Lingq today.I will finish writing the rest of that leccion manana
keep your fingers cross. It's a very larga leccion. I didn't think it was that larga! Anyway I
have a headache and it's not going away which isn't helping my learning.

Un beso

Rozzie
United States
Joined 3199 days ago

136 posts - 149 votes 

Message 40 of 56
23 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged 
Hey there,

I didn't finish putting leccion seis into lingq today because I was too busy being on
https://www.gospeaky.com. I will try and finish up that
leccion manana. I did look over leccion cinco today in lingq since I know the vocab to the
other leccions. I will start working with this leccion manana. I was scared to start a new
lecccion but I'm fine I just need to get over it.

That's all I did today maybe this weekend I can upload more leccions into lingq and divide
into leccion cinco.

Un Beso

This discussion contains 56 messages over 7 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 46 7  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version