New Youtube Channel

Language Learning Forum : Polyglots Post Reply
magic9man2
Diglot
United StatesRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 6407 days ago

149 posts - 153 votes 
Speaks: English*, Japanese
Studies: Arabic (Written), Mandarin, French, Cantonese, Russian, Korean, Taiwanese, Arabic (Levantine)

Message 1 of 1
20 April 2015 at 11:35pm | IP Logged 
Hi there, I'm Andy. I've been a member of this site for a long time but I mostly just browse other people's posts. Inspired by great Youtube polyglots like Laoshu505000 and Steve Kaufmann, I'm going to be uploading some content on my new Youtube channel that should be entertaining for the language enthusiasts here, so please check it out. The link below is of me speaking briefly in Japanese (now with subtitles!), and on my channel there are 3 other videos where I practice Arabic, French and Mandarin(all subtitled now!). My skill levels vary between each language and I am speaking off the top of my head, so there are plenty of mistakes, but it's all in good fun. Please enjoy =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQk7gq7ggas

Edited by magic9man2 on 21 April 2015 at 8:33pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version