Any news on Ziad Fazah?

Tags: Ziad Fazah | Polyglot
 Language Learning Forum : Polyglots Post Reply
Islam Star
Trilingual Super Polyglot
Czech Republic
Joined 3484 days ago

9 posts - 19 votes
Speaks: Czech*, Frisian*, Creole (French)*, Telugu, Igbo, Polish, English, German, Spanish, Russian, Swedish, Portuguese, Japanese

Message 1 of 1
05 October 2014 at 6:08pm | IP Logged 
Hello. It's great to see another language forum full of people with the same passion
as mine. I hope I'll spend some good quality time here, when I'm not working or
pursuing my goal of becoming a polyglot.

Now. Let's get down to brass tacks. A while ago, I stumbled upon this website owned by
Ziad Fazah and I wanted to try his learning methods and being tutored by one of the
greatest polyglots out there. But I didn't have any money at that time, so I said to
myself: "Another time, maybe." Now I do have the money for the sessions, but the site
doesn't get me anywhere and apparently he (Ziad) had deleted his e-mail adress, so
there's no way for me to reach out to him. I'd love to learn some French, Arabic
(MSA and Lebanese) from this guy, but it seems impossible right now. Do you have any
additional contacts or news on him? He even deleted his videos, which I liked very,
but it seems not many people shared this feeling with me.

I'm going to learn French and the other languages, regardless of this, but it would be
nice to get in touch with Ziad, since I don't have that much money and time to just
book a flight to Brazil and look for him aimlessly.

Thank you for your possible replies

Edited by Islam Star on 05 October 2014 at 6:10pm

2 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version