Czech Republic
anthonylauder.c
Joined 5428 days ago

1062 posts - 3263 votes 
Speaks: English*, Czech
Studies: Mandarin

Message 1 of 1
26 March 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged 
I will be bringing a bunch of language books I no longer need to the polyglot conference in Budapest on 18th and 19th May. I have already spoken to the conference organisers, and they have agreed to a book-swap space at the conference.

Among others I will be bringing:

- Assimil French With Ease (not the New French With Ease, but the edition from the late 1980s). I only have the book - I didn't buy the cassettes at the time.
- Berlitz Self-Teacher French
- Learn French Charles Berlitz

- Czech Step by Step, and the accompanying workbook
- A brand new (unmarked) copy of the course book from the one year Czech immersion course at Charles University.

- Plus several more for various languages (undecided yet on which ones)

Plus, any language books I still have at my parents' place back in the UK.

If anybody wants any of these books, then please see me at the conference. If you could swap them for books about or in German, that would be perfect.

Oh, and please bring any language books of your own that you no longer need.

4 persons have voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version