United States
justpaste.it/Kerrie2
Joined 5195 days ago

1232 posts - 1740 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 17 of 18
16 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged 
Hello, Serpent. We have a lot of the same languages. I'm looking forward to following your log over the next year and watching how well your studies go.

It's nice to know there might be constructive things to do when I'm PMSing. I will have to try that concept out soon. =)
1 person has voted this message useful

Serpent
Octoglot
Russian Federation
serpent-849.livejour
Joined 6397 days ago

9753 posts - 15779 votes 
4 sounds
Speaks: Russian*, English, FinnishC1, Latin, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Studies: Danish, Romanian, Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Croatian, Slovenian, Catalan, Czech, Galician, Dutch, Swedish

Message 18 of 18
17 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged 
I think I'll start a new one for the challenge :)
yes, there are good and bad things in each phase. i really recommend checking out some of the links from my thread about optimized learning, or this PDF: http://www.redmoonthebook.co.uk/docs/Go-menstrual-MirandaGra y.pdf
i've just written to a portuguese online bookstore asking about the availability of a few items. my friend's girlfriend is in Porto as an exchange student and it would be so much less of a fuss to order them to her place, but i needed to make sure i won't lose my money if the order arrives too late and she can't get it. i've meant to do this for a few days but suddenly today it didn't seem intimidating anymore:) i used a grammar reference and i think i wrote a decent email.

basically, PMS is the best time for any sort of creativity. creative writing, non-fiction texts (like good, long forum posts too:)); computer graphics or drawing are also good ways to release your creativity, even if you think you're not good at them.
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 18 messages over 3 pages: << Prev 1 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version