Lanzetti
Brazil
about.me/lanzettiRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4395 days ago

8 posts - 8 votes
Speaks: Portuguese*

Message 81 of 98
23 June 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged 
Здрасти! Казвам се Рафаил, аз уча сега български и мога да говоря вече малко. Има тук някой кой може да ме
помага? Бих искал да упражиявам езика.

Благодаря!

Edited by Lanzetti on 23 June 2013 at 11:26pm

1 person has voted this message useful

prz_
Tetraglot
Poland
last.fm/user/prz_rul
Joined 4646 days ago

890 posts - 1190 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English, Bulgarian, Croatian
Studies: Slovenian, Macedonian, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Swedish, German, Italian, Armenian, Kurdish

Message 82 of 98
24 June 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged 
Здрасти. Мога да поговоря с теб, но моето ниво е много далече от "родното".
2 persons have voted this message useful

Lanzetti
Brazil
Joined 4395 days ago

8 posts - 8 votes

Message 83 of 98
24 June 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged 
Здравей! Откъде си? Защо говориш български? Моето ниво не е много висок, започнах да уча езика преди две
седмици. Аз използвам книга която се казва Pons Power Sprachkurs Bulgarisch. Тази е еднистбената книга на
български която намерих тук в Германия. Ти коя книга ли използваш?

Edited by Lanzetti on 24 June 2013 at 8:44pm

prz_
Tetraglot
Poland
last.fm/user/prz_rul
Joined 4646 days ago

890 posts - 1190 votes 
Studies: Slovenian, Macedonian, Persian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Dutch, Swedish, German, Italian, Armenian, Kurdish

Message 84 of 98
24 June 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged 
От Полша съм. Защо? Искрено защото, понеже не ме искали на хрватската филология...
Последно използвах книгата "Аз говоря български. А ти?" - Б2 ниво. И това е немска книга. Но това е малко различно, когато учиш в университета.

Lanzetti
Brazil
Joined 4395 days ago

8 posts - 8 votes

Message 85 of 98
27 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged 
Защото пишеш добре в български! Аз вече разбрах, че ще има проблеми с глаголите в български. Този видът е
малко сложно, мисля. Но говоря гръцки, надявам се че това няма да бъде много различно.

prz_
Tetraglot
Poland
last.fm/user/prz_rul
Joined 4646 days ago

890 posts - 1190 votes 

Message 86 of 98
27 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged 
Lanzetti wrote:
Този видът е малко сложно, мисля

Ще те малко коригирам. Когато имаш "този", "тези", "онзи", "онези" не членуваш, понеже това е вече описание на това съществително. И "малко сложен", понеже вид е мъжки род.

(Честно, не мислях че ще коригирам български на другите хора :-о Кристофе, моля, провери, дали написах правилно)

А гръцки, вярно е, има някакви общи елементи с български ("балканската лига"), но думите са мнооого различни. И хиляда не променя нищо.

Lanzetti
Brazil
Joined 4395 days ago

8 posts - 8 votes

Message 87 of 98
27 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged 
Да, благодаря!

When I mentioned Greek, I meant the similarities in "verb aspect" between Balcan languages, especially Greek,
Bulgarian and Macedonian. As a speaker of a Romance language, and as I speak Greek as well, the usage of the
aspects in Bulgarian will not be a problem to me, just the forms will hard to memorize, I guess.

There are many other interesting similarities between Greek and Bulgarian, such as the lack of infinitive and the use
of the 1st person sing. instead, the aorist tense, the use of the particle "да" to express the conjugated subjunctive
("να" in Greek), like in "Можеш ли да отиваш?" / "Θέλεις να πας;", while almost all other languages use the
infinitive for that purpose.

The suffixed article is also interesting, and not present in other Slavic languages, but used in Romanian (and
curiously also in the Scandinavian languages).

I can also perceive a slight influence from Turkish, especially in the vocabulary, surely due to the centuries of
Turkish occupation in the Balcans. In a nutshell, the Balcan languages are a very interesting indoeuropean subfamily!

Ibryam000
Diglot
France
Joined 4452 days ago

37 posts - 50 votes
Speaks: French*, English
Studies: Bulgarian, Spanish

Message 88 of 98
01 March 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged 
Здрасти!

It has been a while! I have been back to bulgarian recently, and I was wondering what is exactly the différence between връщам се and прибирам се/прибера се. Both seem to mean "to be back" or "to come back"...

The possible difference that I found is :

кога ще се връщаш? => when will you be back? when are you coming back?
кога ще се прибереш? => when will you be back home ? when are you coming back home?

It seems indeed that връщам се is used from the point of view of the place we are (when will you be back in the place we are), and прибирам се/прибера се is used from the point of view of the place homeplace of the person you are talking about (when will you leave our place to go back to yours).

Am I right or completely mistaken?

Thank you very much.

This discussion contains 98 messages over 13 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version