Groupie
RomaniaRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4748 days ago

42 posts - 52 votes 
Speaks: Japanese*, English
Studies: Russian

Message 1 of 2
31 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged 
Greetings, I found this study guide from the site below very useful; I thought of sharing the fruits of knowledge with the others.

http://www.allrussias.com/abc/one_1.asp

It has 16 units total. I've been studying Russian for about 6 years now on my own, and I must say that this study guide I am quite fond of more than any others for the reason being that it is comprehensive and the language is taught in the Russian historical subjects, in chronological orders, i.e., from the period of Kievan Rus to the USSR.

For those who are also fond of history would find it pleasing as you go, I believe.
4 persons have voted this message useful

TDC
Triglot
United States
Joined 6680 days ago

261 posts - 291 votes 
Speaks: English*, Mandarin, French
Studies: Esperanto, Ukrainian, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Persian

Message 2 of 2
03 April 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged 
It looks like it's fun and interesting despite the web design from '97.
1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version