United States
Joined 4850 days ago

4 posts - 5 votes
Speaks: English*, French

Message 1 of 3
18 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged 
Hey everyone,

After watching Moses McCormick's videos on his FLR technique, I got a boost of
motivation to further my studies in French. Currently, I've worked through 20 units of
FSI's Basic French, and feel this could tune up my conversational flow. My question to
you guys, is would any of you want to collaborate on putting together all the lists of
questions, keywords, and such from Mose's videos? (In English and French, and Both
Answers and Responses). I'm not asking anyone to do this for me, but after I complete
it, would anyone be interested in double-checking my work? I feel I'll got most if not
everything correct and will gladly give the info to whoever would like it once it's
complete, be them beginners or not (of course, not until it's as accurate as possible).
I was just seeing if anyone had any interest in this project.

See ya soon!

2 persons have voted this message useful

dbag
United Kingdom
Joined 4802 days ago

605 posts - 1046 votes 
Speaks: English*
Studies: Spanish

Message 2 of 3
28 May 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged 
Hi
I have no knowledge of French, but I would be kind of interested in this project.

Specifically, I would be interested in helping to complile summaries of moses teachings.

There is so much useful material on his videos, but it does take a lot of sifting through, and I doubt theres many out there who have watched all his videos.

It would be great to arrange things into a more logical order. Yet me know what you think.
1 person has voted this message useful

LangOfChildren
Tetraglot
Groupie
Germany
Joined 5207 days ago

82 posts - 141 votes 
Speaks: German*, English, French, Swedish
Studies: Mandarin, Japanese, Thai, Russian

Message 3 of 3
28 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged 
I think part of the method is that you already learn those keywords when you
first compile them. So it is probably better to do it yourself.

On the other hand, it might be good to have a place where people can post their FLR
keywords and phrases in all sorts of languages, all in one place, so others could use
them as reference to their own work and also, if they don't enjoy creating their own
lists, then they can just copy someone else's.

Edited by LangOfChildren on 28 May 2011 at 3:59pm

1 person has voted this message useful

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version