不是。 是美国版,或加拿大版。
1 person has voted this message useful

clumsy
Octoglot
Poland
lang-8.com/6715Registered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4958 days ago

1116 posts - 1367 votes 
Speaks: Polish*, English, Japanese, Korean, French, Mandarin, Italian, Vietnamese
Studies: Spanish, Arabic (Written), Swedish
Studies: Danish, Dari, Kirundi

Message 43 of 50
12 October 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged 
我不認識那種的工具,不過這張網頁可以有用 一點啊
http://w ww.chinese-tools.com/tools/annotation.html

ouafouaf
Triglot
France
Joined 4040 days ago

6 posts - 8 votes
Speaks: French*, English, Mandarin
Studies: Japanese

Message 44 of 50
02 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged 
新手签到!
大家好,我也在学中文。我已经学了5年多, 台北,北京与武汉都上过中文课。去年考了hs k六级,可是感觉还差得远。。所以还要学! 现在也很想开始学粤语。这里应该有人在学 ?我没找到专门的主题。

edit:什么情况?有些汉字打不出?看你们都用 体字估计是因为有什么编码问题?

Edited by ouafouaf on 02 April 2013 at 11:40am

PPCheng
Diglot
Taiwan
Joined 3891 days ago

9 posts - 10 votes
Speaks: Mandarin*, English
Studies: Korean

Message 45 of 50
26 August 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged 
Greetings from Taiwan !! Feel free to ask me questions about Mandarin!!

我是台灣人,歡迎各位問我有關中文的問題

(By the way,the title「沒有一個中文的論壇為什麼」would sound more fluent if changed to 「為什麼沒有一個中文的論壇」)

cacue23
Triglot
Groupie
Canada
Joined 4079 days ago

89 posts - 122 votes 
Speaks: Shanghainese, Mandarin*, English
Studies: Cantonese

Message 46 of 50
16 September 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged 
论坛就这一个中文帖子吗?我还一直没发现… …
我母语是普通话和上海话,也想有空的时候学 广东话。希望和大家多进行交流。

Is this the only Chinese thread in the forum? And to think that I only just found it...
My native tongues are Mandarin and Shanghainese, and I'd like to learn Cantonese when I have the time. Feel free to engage in language exchange with me (ok, that was a direct translation; what I really mean is that we could strike up conversations and talk about anything interesting).
2 persons have voted this message useful

QiuJP
Triglot
Singapore
Joined 5635 days ago

428 posts - 597 votes 
Speaks: Mandarin*, EnglishC2, French
Studies: Czech, GermanB1, Russian, Japanese

Message 47 of 50
02 February 2014 at 4:56pm | IP Logged 
个位《如何学习语言》论坛的朋友:

现在是春节/农历新年。今年是马年,我在这 祝大家学业进步, 万事如意,心想事成, 马到成功!

shk00design
Triglot
Canada
Joined 4224 days ago

747 posts - 1123 votes 
Speaks: Cantonese*, English, Mandarin
Studies: French

Message 48 of 50
02 March 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged 
tornus wrote:
strikingstar wrote:
Fasulye wrote:
I want to tag the thread, is this language Mandarin or
Cantonese?

Fasulye

Mandarin

i thought mandarin and cantonese have the same writing system, only the pronunciation changes, is this wrong?

The difference is not immediately obvious. Practically everybody would know in Mainland China they adopted Simplified Chinese characters after 1949. A place like Singapore with a large expat Chinese population and Chinese in neighbouring countries like Malaysia, Thailand & Indonesia also use Simplified characters. In Taiwan, Hong Kong & Macao the Chinese continue to use Traditional characters.

When did Cantonese grammar and vocabulary become popular? After the handover of Hong Kong to China in 1997, the HK government started pushing to popularize the use of Cantonese writing. Before 1997 if you attend school in Hong Kong, your lessons would be taught in Cantonese and you learn to write Chinese using standard Mandarin grammar & syntax which was considered the proper way. Cantonese was basically a verbal language with many phrases that have no written character equivalent with Mandarin. So the government invited some local academics to invent a subset of characters specifically for Cantonese. The place where the change is most apparent is online chatrooms and social media sites. People from HK are using less and less Mandarin syntax and substituting with the Cantonese version.

A few examples:
1. "What" would be "什麼" in Mandarin or "什么" zěnme in Simplified characters. In Cantonese it would be "乜嘢" miēyě.
2. "I don't have money" would be "我沒有錢" wǒ méiyǒu qián in Mandarin. In Cantonese you'd say "我冇錢". You basically substitute the characters "沒有" méiyǒu for without with the character "冇" mǎo.
3. "It is not" would be "不是" in standard Mandarin and "唔係" in Cantonese.
4. "To watch a movie" would be "看電影" kàn diànyǐng in standard Mandarin and "睇電影" in Cantonese. "睇戲" is also common. 戲 in standard Mandarin refer more to staged productions like a play or drama than a movie/film which is 電影. However in Singapore "看戲" is commonly used.
5. "To take a bath" would be "洗澡" xǐzǎo in standard Mandarin. In Cantonese you'd say "沖涼" chōngliáng. In Singapore "沖涼" is commonly substituted for "洗澡" which is the same thing. These 2 are general terms for washing yourself and do not distinguish between washing in a bathtub or a shower. In Cantonese "沖花灑" chōng huāsǎ is used specifically for washing with a shower.
6. "To take a bus" would be "坐公車" zuò gōngchē in Mandarin. "搭巴士" dā bāshì is common in Cantonese. "巴士" is an English loan word which is also commonly used in Singapore but with Mandarin syntax "坐巴士" with 坐 instead of 搭.

A Chinese person from Hong Kong with some education in a Chinese school would be able to understand a newspaper in Taiwan written in Traditional characters in standard Mandarin Syntax. But online when someone from Hong Kong post a message in Cantonese, only the Cantonese speakers or those familiar with the Cantonese dialect would be able
to understand it. In HK newspapers you still see a lot of text written with Mandarin syntax but a lot of magazines it is common to see Chinese phrases written in Cantonese.

Edited by shk00design on 02 March 2014 at 6:10am

2 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 50 messages over 7 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 57  Next >>

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version