5460 posts - 6006 votes 
1 sounds
Speaks: German*, DutchC1, EnglishB2, French, Italian, Spanish, Esperanto
Studies: Latin, Danish, Norwegian, Turkish
Personal Language Map

Message 33 of 35
03 April 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged 
FrostBlast wrote:
Then why are you wasting *your* time trying to discourage me from doing something I enjoy?

This is an interesting thread here, because I see that you have made al lot of progress in developing your Russian cyrillic handwriting. My compliments for this achievement! :)

In 1997 I had one year of private lessons in Russian, where I mostly wrote in cyrillic blockletters. But my teacher said that it would be useful to learn to write cyrillic script, so I wrote some of my homework in script.

Here you can have a look:

My Russian Cyrillic script written in 1997

Fasulye

Edited by Fasulye on 03 April 2011 at 10:15am

1 person has voted this message useful

malinkibear
United Kingdom
Joined 4784 days ago

6 posts - 7 votes
Speaks: English*
Studies: Russian, German

Message 34 of 35
15 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged 
Nice to see that your handwriting improved. It's something I'm working on at the minute -
I've had two teachers tell me my handwriting is awful, and they have a hard time working
out what I want to say. It's bad in English too, but I'd like to write beautifully in
Cyrillic. Right now I'm stuck doing work letter-by-letter, just so they have a chance to
mark it ;_;
1 person has voted this message useful

This discussion contains 35 messages over 5 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version