Diglot
Groupie
Russian Federation
Joined 4022 days ago

41 posts - 71 votes 
Speaks: Russian*, English

Message 57 of 58
30 March 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged 
Hate to stir up such an old thread, but the Tatar translation is incorrect (just a little bit). It should be "Min sine yaratam".
2 persons have voted this message useful

vonPeterhof
Tetraglot
Russian FederationRegistered users can see my Skype Name
Joined 4553 days ago

715 posts - 1527 votes 
Speaks: Russian*, EnglishC2, Japanese, German
Studies: Kazakh, Korean, Norwegian, Turkish

Message 58 of 58
30 March 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged 
Also, Bashkir should be "мин һине яратам". And, since the thread has already been resuscitated and all, might as well add a language that wasn't mentioned before:

Abkhaz: Сара бзиа узбоит (to a man); Сара бзиа бызбоит (to a woman). The literal translation of the phrase is "I see you well". A an expression with the same literal meaning, "Мен сені жақсы көремін", can also be used in Kazakh, although I'm not entirely sure if it's completely interchangeable with "(мен) сені сүйемiн".

Edited by vonPeterhof on 30 March 2015 at 8:50pm

2 persons have voted this message useful

This discussion contains 58 messages over 8 pages: << Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login. If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic Printable version Printable version